County Employment Opportunities
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: For internship opportunities please click on INTERNSHIPS tab or click HERE
4/22/17 - Freedom Business Machines
Full Time Experienced Field Printer/Copier Technician
We are Freedom Business Machines, Inc. established Canon authorized dealer providing digital equipment and service support to our clients in the tri-state region. Currently we are looking for an experienced, aggressive, motivated service technician with an upbeat personality to join our growing team of technicians.
The ideal candidate must be dependable, organized, ambitious, self-motivated, looking for a future
where you can utilize your skills to earn a rewarding career.
Some Basic Requirements:
- 2+ years of field service experience on Canon or HP multifunctional office equipment
- Canon imageRUNNER certification (other manufactures similar certification may be considered)
- Must be comfortable with the networking side of the office equipment and service industry, including installing and troubleshooting printers/copiers/scanners as well as upgrading and maintaining firmware on equipment
- Networking or A+ certification is a plus but not required
- Must Have Strong Mechanical Aptitude with the Ability to Comprehend New Concepts
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Technical School a Major Plus)
- Business Casual, Well Groomed Appearance
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Valid Driver’s License and Excellent Driving Record
- Familiarity with Northwest NJ And the Tri-State Area
- Help Lift Machines That Can Weigh Upwards Of 100+ lbs.
- Carry Tool Cases and Assorted Service Related Tools
- Ability to Move Frequently: Walk, Stop, Bend, Squat, and Kneel
- Prior Canon or Hewlett Packard Experience a Major Plus!
What We Offer:
- Career Path to Success Utilizing Your Abilities
- Paid Continuing Education
- On the Job Training
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Position Starts in the Low 40’s and Grows as Your Production Increases
- Multiple Canon Certifications Would Alter Starting Salary
- Weekly Paid Salary
- Paid Personal, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Company Bonuses/Commissions
- Life Insurance
- Health Care Plan
- Company Auto
- Company Laptop
- Pleasant, Professional Work Environment
- First Salary Review After 120 Days
Business hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday, no nights or weekends!
E-mail your resume to Info@fbmsolutions.com or you can stop by our office to hand in your resume and take a twenty minute mechanical comprehensive test. 973-729-2200
Sparta Dental Designs- Registered Dental Hygienist
General Family Dental Practice is seeking a NJ licensed hygienist who is professional, experienced with a positive attitude for our growing practice.
Please send your resume to: SpartaDentalDesigns@gmail.com
BRISTOL GLEN OPPORTUNITIES
United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen, a beautiful continuing care retirement community in Sussex County is recruiting candidates for the following positions:
- Full-time Cook & Lead Cook, work with a great team of dining professionals
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medication Aide, Certified Home Health Aide. Full- & part-time and per diem (NJ State license required)
- Recreation Aides: part-time 15 hours per week - one weekday and e/o weekend
- Full-time Accounts Payable Payroll/Bookkeeper (experienced)
A great place to work and to live! United Methodist Communities offers excellent benefits including: paid time off, 403B retirement plan, credit union, medical, dental, vision, competitive salaries, shift differential for evening/night nursing positons. Visit www.umcommunities.org and click on the “careers” link to apply.
Position: Development Executive
Position location: Cedar Knolls, New Jersey
Organization Website: www.ppcbsa.org
Since 1910, Scouting has helped mold the future leaders of this country by combining educational
activities and lifelong values with fun. The Boy Scouts of America believes and understands that helping
youth puts us on a path towards a more conscientious, responsible, and productive society.
Today's professional Scouters are a diverse group of men and women sharing a dynamic career offering
independence, achievement, and stability. This is work that makes a difference, work that calls one to
continual learning and challenge, work that offers solid compensation, benefits and advancement.
The Development Executive selected will:
• Work with a volunteer board of directors and other community and business leaders to identify,
recruit, train, guide, and inspire them to become involved in fundraising for youth programs.
• Achieve progress towards specific goals and objectives which include: fundraising through the
council annual family campaign, popcorn sales, and special events.
• Provide direction, management and recruit leadership to the senior levels of the annual direct
Membership Giving Campaign (Friends of Scouting) and Product Sale fundraising efforts.
• Working with local fundraising campaign leaders; develop the tools, provide the resources and
the motivation to make them successful.
• Recruit leadership for finance campaign efforts to meet the financial needs of the organization.
• Collaborate with adult volunteers and oversee achievement of training for their respective role.
• Be a good role model and recognize the importance of working relationships with other
professionals and volunteers. The executive must have communication skills and be able to
explain the program’s goals and objectives to the public.
• Provide quality service through timely communication, regular meetings, training events and
• Have a willingness and ability to devote long and irregular hours to achieve council and district
• Strong fund-raising, sales, and marketing background is highly desired.
• Non-profit experience is a plus.
• Must be comfortable with public speaking and interacting with diverse audiences. Excellent
people skills, enthusiastic, punctual, responsible and creative.
• Self-motivated individual with solid time management skills and strong organizational skills in
management, budgeting, and planning.
• Committed to personal and professional productivity, while maintaining high ethical and
professional working standards.
• Must be willing to accept and meet the Boy Scout of America’s leadership and membership
standards and subscribe to the Scout Oath and Law.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (transcript with the date degree
conferred stated is required for employment).
• Attained 21 years of age or older unless prohibited by any applicable law.
• Ability to work varied hours when necessary, evening activities and weekend work is frequently
required to achieve positive objectives.
• Ability to travel for training at least once a year for one to two weeks.
• A Scouting background is helpful but not required for employment.
• Offers for employment are subject to criminal, reference and motor vehicle background checks.
All councils are equal opportunity employers. In addition to offering a salary of $47,476, Professional
Scouting offers benefits to include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life-insurance,
short and long-term disability, accidental death, a defined benefit retirement plan, plus compensation
for authorized and approved business related expenses to include phone and mileage reimbursement.
We also offer generous PTO policy and BSA holiday observances.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit cover letter and resume with salary history to
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com ,only the most qualified candidates will
Additional information on a career in Scouting can be found at this link:
The Allen Companies Inc., an authorized Jani-King Commercial Cleaning Franchise is GROWING!
We have multiple IMMEDIATE openings in the Sussex County areas
Part Time - Day, Evening, Night and Weekend Cleaning
Hours, times and pay rate vary by account type and location. Duties include but are not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, mopping floors, sanitizing restrooms, emptying trash cans and taking garbage to the dumpster.
Experience with floor stripping and waxing and carpet extraction are a plus.
We are looking for responsible, hardworking, team players who understand the importance of cleanliness. These are on the books position and you will be paid every other week by check. We also offer direct deposit and pay cards.
Positions will be available for individuals or teams. We currently have a great opportunity for a team clean that is scheduled for about 32 hours a week.
We provide paid training, state-of-the art equipment and supplies, and use green cleaning products. You do not need to provide anything except yourself!
We are looking for people who:
Are reliable and willing to work and will show up for all assignments
Are able to read and speak English
Are able to follow written and verbal instructions and work independently
Are health, security and safety conscious
Are able to work in the US legally
Have reliable transportation
Can always act in a polite, professional and friendly manner
Can always present a clean and professional appearance and wear the company uniform and nametag (which we will provide)
If you can answer yes to all of these questions we want to talk to you. When you respond to this ad make sure that you include an email address or a daytime phone number so that we can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Holiday Inn Express - Newton ROOM ATTENDENT ( SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY)
Job Purpose: Housekeeping is what gives hotels the ‘wow’ factor. It’s the moment that guests walk into the hotel and are impressed, then enter their bedrooms and think ‘wow, this looks wonderful’. To deliver a great guest experience – a Room Attendant will clean and service guest rooms so everything is spotless and prepared for guests.
Job Duties include:
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash/rubbish, etc.
- Greet and acknowledge guests
- Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and take action to ensure guest satisfaction
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
- May assist with other duties as assigned, including folding laundry and cleaning of public areas
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and ability to push/pull medium to large weights/objects
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Able to work alone as well as being a team member
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY.
Tomahawk Lake Water park (155 Tomahawk Trail Sparta, NJ )
SUMMER JOB FAIR Tuesday May 16th 1 - 4pm
Delaware River Family Campground
100 Rt. 46, Columbia NJ
Employment positions available
- Guest Services/Reservationist
- Campground Maintenance
- Café & Camp Store Staff
- Campground Ambassadors
Job applications are available at our office or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
908-475-4517 / Fax 908-475-4533
Kymer’s Camping Resort
69 Kymer Road, Branchville, NJ
Employment positions available
- Office Manager
- Campground Maintenance
- Guest Services/Reservationist
- Café & Camp Store Staff
- Campground Ambassadors
Job applications are available at our office or email resumes to email@example.com
973-875-3167 / Fax 973-875-3183
5/8/17The Newton Theatre Part time Box Office Assistance (Weekends & Evenings)
- Accurate computer and phone skills paired with great people skills and dependability help qualify you for this job.
- Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop in to fill out an application Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm (234 Spring Street Newton, NJ)
Wooden Duck Bed and Breakfast Housekeeper with some Kitchen Assistance (Andover Township - Sussex County)
compensation: $12 to $15 per hour based upon experience
employment type: part-time
Extremely High Quality Bed and Breakfast in Sussex County. Job requires Housekeeping, kitchen help and possibly office help.
Housekeeping Duties include:
Cleaning guest rooms; removing & washing soiled linens & towels, clean bathrooms including sink, commode, tub or shower, vacuum and dusting.
Kitchen duties "may" include:
Helping in the kitchen for Breakfast, serving guests, washing dishes and baking.
Paid training & mentoring.
Must have excellent English language skills, be energetic, show urgency on your work ethic, be honest, reliable AND have own transportation
2 to 5 days per week (Variable). Must be able to work on weekends and holidays when needed. 12 to 25 per week during the peak season (April through October). Less hours between November and March. Work schedule will vary based upon occupancy and the number of guest checkouts each day but generally be between 8:30AM and 2PM Weekdays and Weekends,
Salary based on experience ranged from $12 to $15 per hour. Must be local to area (Generally greater Andover, Newton, Sparta area) that can be available sometimes with a few hours notice in an emergency.
Serious inquiries only. Please send resume with 2 personal and 2 work references to email@example.com
4/20/17 Town of Newton
The Town of Newton is accepting applications for a seasonal Pool Manager from the end of June until the end of August. This is a supervisory position that requires working every weekend.
- Enforcing policies and procedures, which ensure efficient and effective operation of pool facilities including personnel management and training.
- Swimming pool operations, including
- Prepare all work schedules for employees making sure the manager and/or head life guard is on duty at all times the pool is open
- Maintain staff rotations and staff breaks
- Report hours, days, & time worked for all employees under his/her direct supervision
- Handle first aid scenarios
- Maintain positive public relations at the pool
- Janitorial duties; pool cleaning, cleaning of bathrooms & concession stand area,
- limited pool maintenance including daily chemical analysis/testing,
- Work with Recreation Supervisor on events held at the pool at times other than the regularly scheduled hours (swim lessons, swim team, parties, etc.)
- Check all gates and doors at closing time
- Ensure proper operating condition of all equipment
- Inform Recreation Supervisor when supplies are needed and if equipment needs repaired
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as required.
- Track pool attendance, balance cash drawer, & bring money to the finance office for deposit daily.
- Must be CPR/First Certified
- Lifeguard Instructor, Water Safety Instructor (a plus).
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written as well as strong customer service focus
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to concentrate on tasks in the presence of distractions.
4/20/17 Lafayette House Opportunities
The Lafayette House Restaurant has been in business for over 30 years and we strive to provide excellent customer service to our long standing customers. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our outstanding team.
Job Description for the Server, Bartender, Hosts
Applicants must be 18 or older and be able to work nights and weekends. Prior restaurant experience and working with a POS system preferred, but will train the right candidate. Ability to work and adapt to a fast paced environment required.
Job Description for the Kitchen Helper
Job requires some manual labor. Must be able to lift 25lbs and be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Please stop by to fill out an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lafayette, NJ
Organization: The Lafayette House
4/20/17 Career Fair at Project Self-Sufficiency
127 Mill Street Newton, NJ 07860
May 11, 2017 10:00am – 2:00pm
Over 30 Employers/Educational/Training Vendors
Contact 973-940-3500 for more information!
Project Self - Sufficiency
(973) 940 - 3500 Ext. 215
4/19/17 Sussexpress, LLC
“15 Seater Ford Transit Van Driver – Part-time.
Phone: 800 946 4390
Shuttling of passengers between pickup & drop-off locations
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. 8hrs/night
Qualified Drivers must have a valid NJ Driver’s License in good standing
Preferred but not required to apply – B or C with Passenger Endorsement NJ Driver’s License
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com”4/14/17 Rite Aid Opportunity
1 Part Time Friendly Front End Associate (Weekends and/or Nights)
15 plus hours per week
Apply At: Rite Aid
359 Route 23 North
Sussex, NJ 07461
4/10/17 Part-Time Customer Experience Specialist
Do you have the gift of exceptional social skills?
Can you command a group with pleasant energy but firm authority?
Do you have the unique ability to make people smile?
Yes? Then maybe Solve it…Escape Rooms (Vernon, NJ) is the place to hang your hat!
Escape rooms are the fun new trend captivating minds throughout the country. These are Puzzle Challenge Rooms where live-action games are played in teams. The concept is to immerse our customers into the experience of these themed rooms. They must work together and use the elements of the rooms to solve a series of puzzles of all types and levels, unravel clues and complete a mission or uncover a mystery, all within a set time limit.
We are seeking more than just a customer service representative. The ideal candidate is a top-tier customer experience specialist. As GAME MASTER, you are responsible for the customer’s experience.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 years customer service experience
- Pleasant personality
- Understands and can adapt to emotional Intelligence
- Must have patience and Positive Outlook
- Must have the ability to show empathy in all situations
- Upbeat and energetic
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be comfortable in front of a group with ability to command authority
- Must work well independently as well as with a team
- Schedule must be flexible to include evenings and weekends
Competencies & Responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional experience for all customers
- Greeting and escorting guests to their desired puzzle experience
- Clearly communicating rules & regulations to customers and provide post-game briefing
- Accurately and quickly reset each puzzle room
- Complete focus in monitoring ongoing games and provide hints accurately
- Book reservations online, via phone and in-person
- Maintain facilities cleanliness
Our success depends on a team driven solely by the reward of a satisfied happy customer. If you believe in your skills, please send us your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org/4/17 Van Driver – Part Time Family Promise of Sussex County, Newton, NJ
Van Drivers needed for family shelter program. Responsible to provide morning transport for shelter guests from host shelter locations in Sussex County to Day Center located in Newton, NJ. Regular hours are Mondays through Fridays starting at 6:30 am.
Qualified candidates must have a valid NJ Driver's license in good standing.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com or stop by the agency located at 19 Church Street, Newton, NJ to fill out an application.3/30/17 Skylands Stadium Job Fair April 8
10 am - 2pm Please bring a current resume
- Job Fair, April 8: Learn about exciting opportunities in the sports, entertainment, and food service industry at Skylands Stadium Event Center , the Sussex County Miners, and wheelHouse Craft Kitchen + Bar.
Lafayette Township is seeking Lifeguards for the 2017 summer season.
Good pay. Must be waterfront certified.
Employment applications can be found on our website: www.lafayettetwp.org
Please mail or drop off completed application to:
33 Morris Farm Road
Lafayette, NJ 07848
Tomahawk Lake Waterpark (155 Tomahawk Trail Sparta, NJ )
Now Hiring SUMMER JOBS
Life Guards (will train)
Work weekends & holidays, bring 2 forms of ID, will train, NO experience necessary, Seniors welcome, drug free workplace CALL 914-850-0296 or 973-398-7785 www.tomahawklake.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Right at Home of Warren and Sussex
"We Provide Quality Care in your Home"
Looking to Hire: Certified Home Health Aides, CNAs, Companions and Live-Ins.
Warren, Sussex and Morris County Areas.
Competitive Rates, PTO time, flexible Schedules.
Youth Partnership Coach
Family Partners of Morris & Sussex Counties
Family Support Organization
The Youth Coach will be responsible for carrying out the Youth Partnership (YP) Mission which is to provide social, recreational, empowerment, leadership and community service opportunities in a supportive environment to youth affected by emotional, behavioral, mental health or developmental challenges. This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
Family Partners Youth Coach
The Youth Coach will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise the YP Staff Assistant and Youth Partner Aide.
- Submit attendance sheets for each YP Meeting.
- Build supportive relationships with parents and guardians of Youth Partnership Members.
- Responsible for coordinating all YP events.
- Responsible for chaperoning all YP events.
- Coordinate the assignment of chaperones for the YP trips and events.
- Provide written feedback to Executive Director on all social trips and community service experiences.
- Responsible for inventory of food, condiments and electronic and board games through submission of a monthly report.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a part time position 10-20 hrs per week flexible schedule.
Any interested individual should send their resume to email@example.com
Camp Nejeda Foundation: Development Coordinator
Reporting to and in partnership with the CNF Development Director, the Development Coordinator will plan and implement a variety of development activities and play a key role in building relationships with current and potential volunteers/donors to consistently and significantly increase fundraising revenue. The Development Coordinator is a full-time position; some weekends and evenings are required.
- Help develop and execute CNF annual fundraising plan
- Assume lead role in managing staff and volunteers for special events, including pre-planning, mailings, meetings, day-of activities, and follow-up activities
- Manage data entry and gift processing systems; process gifts and facilitate acknowledgements, quickly and promptly
- Update constituent information in constituent database, including meeting and phone notes, cultivation activities, stewardship activities, etc.
- Network with and solicit new individual, foundation, and business donor prospects
- Participate in communications via social media including event updates and volunteer opportunities
- Assist in the production and distribution of newsletters, reports, and other communications materials to donors and supporters
- Conduct preliminary research on prospective corporate foundation and individual donors
- Support grants research, drafting proposal narratives, budgets and prepare submissions to foundations
College degree (highly preferred)
Two-plus years experience in fundraising or a related field
Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communication skills
Familiarity with gift processing databases, website editing, and social media platforms
Interested candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. to:
Camp Nejeda Foundation, Inc.
910 Saddleback Road PO Box 156
Stillwater, NJ 07875
or call the below for more information (973) 383-2611 x.225
Ronetco Supermarkets Inc.
General Store Managers
Assistant Store Managers
Looking for a new direction in your career? We may have the answer. We are a large volume supermarket chain and we are actively seeking candidates for general and assistant store manager positions. We are looking for candidates with great leadership skills who can communicate effectively, provide direction, lead and develop others and achieve results. We are a growing company and are expanding our operations and are looking for candidates to join our team.
Qualified applicants must have energy, passion, a great attitude, verbal and numeric reasoning abilities, and a passion to learn and grow in an extremely exciting business! If you are a highly motivated professional, join a company that shares your enthusiasm! We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Big box retail, and/or supermarket experience desired but not necessary.
Candidates should forward their resumes to:
Aimee DeRogatis – Ronetco Supermarkets, Inc.
Supervisor of Training and Communications
Morris Canal Plaza
1070 US Hwy 46
Ledgewood, NJ 07852