Sussex County Trails Partnership
The Sussex County Trails Partnership is committed to establishing a network/connection of parks, trails and recreational areas to maximize public benefits and responsible use of resources while investing in health and economic vitality.
Earth Day is here again!
Join with the Trails Partnership Committee on
Friday, April 20, 2018
for the Earth Day Trail Clean-Up
MEETING LOCATION: The Chatterbox (Routes 206/15 in Augusta, NJ)
MEETING TIME: 9:30 AM
ACTIVIES WILL INCLUDE:
• tossing branches and limbs off the trail from winter damages
• observing any blockage in drainage from limbs and removing
• litter removal
• clipping back obstructing branches or limbs with hand tools.
• clipping back branches or limbs interfering with bridge or kiosk structure
• observing any other damages needing attention and documenting for future attention
Participants should dress for the weather and the task(s) at hand. Please bring gloves, loppers/pruning tools (if you have them), water, snack, bug spray, and sunscreen. Let us know if you can make it. Company teams welcome.